Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 4

 :  :

Hello everyone.  I have two cards same basic design.  I used the same stamp set Snowflake from CAS-ual Fridays, Real Red ink, Glorious Green ink both from Stampin' UP!  I stamped the sentiment which also comes in the Snowflake set.  I didn't do any first generation stamping it was all second generation.  I put three of the smaller snowflakes on a clear block.  Each time I stepped them, I turned the block about a 1/4 turn to try and very the pattern of the snowflakes.  These would be easy cards to mass produce because they use minimal supplies.  I again took the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and splattered glitter drops to give the card some shine and glitter.  Join me tomorrow for another CAS-ual Fridays set.  I hope you are enjoying my series.  I am having fun creating cards for everyone to see.

Come and craft with me.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment