Monday, July 24, 2017

Foil Week Day--Featuring Christmas Foil Mates from Gina K

Andrea Jacobsen's photo.Andrea Jacobsen's photo.Andrea Jacobsen's photo.

Hey stampers!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today's post is about foiling.  This is something I that I love because I love the shiny aspect of the sentiment and the images.  The focus of today's foil and foil products is Gina K Designs.  Just this year Gina K has teamed up with Thermo Web to bring us some fantastic products. (No I don't have anything to do with Gina K Designs) So today's cards feature the Christmas foil mates that can be found here along with some gorgeous red foil called Red Velvet also found here.  The designer paper is from Crafter's Companion and it is called Festive Wonder. The mirror card stock along with the glitter card stock are part of the Luxury Card Stock in the red from Crafter's Companion.  I used my Royal Sovereign laminator that I purchased from Amazon.  The down side to foiling---it is hard to get good photos (at least for me) of what the finished product looks.  The first card, the sentiment and the snowflakes are hot foiled and the other 2 cards just the sentiments are foiling.  Come back tomorrow and I will show how to use foil transfers from Crafter's Companion.  Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment