Thursday, May 31, 2018

Friends Never Fade


Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I am bringing you a card today that features two stamp companies that I am in love with. The saying is from the Friendship set from Craftin’ Desert Divas. The images are from the Busy Bees set from Honey Bee stamps. The card base is from Recollections it is the second to last dark color in the Oceans value pack. I stamped the sentiment and the images in Memento black ink.   Colored with my Copic markets, I unfortunately didn’t write down what colors I used but I can tell you for sure on a couple   The yellow flowers and the bees were colored using Y08, Y13, and Y15. The leaves and stems are G14, 21, and 24. The flower centers are E31,33, and 35. I used glossy accents on the centers after I added some dot detail with my white Signo Gel
Pen. I added clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the bees wings and the flower petals. That is my card for today. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment