Wednesday, August 1, 2018

New Challenge for Heartcraft Paper




Hey Stampers!  Happy 1st Day of August!  Today is not only the start of the new month but it marks a new challenge over at the Challenge Blog and New Releases hit the store at Heartcraft Paper.  If you are following the blog hop you are joining me from Denielle's blog.This is an Anything Goes challenge and there will be 3 prizes awarded.  I am using new images available as of today.  My image is called I Got Wings, using a sentiment "Just Showing Off".  I love this image, he reminds of the sassy horse from Tangled.

So my horse on the right is colored with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.  I used Moonlight on the body of horse, clear on the tail, mane, wings, and horn.  He is adhered to the background piece flat with just adhesive.  My horse on the left is colored with Copics.  The tail, main, and wings were colored with B000 & B0000.  His horn is colored with Y08 and I added a little bit of clear Sparkle pen.  The body is colored with C00 and C1 and smoothed out with the Colorless Blender.  Hooves are colored with C5 and C3.  This horse is on an action wobbler. The sentiment is edged with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and attached with Scotch foam tape.

My card is A2 and the background piece is something I made awhile ago using Nuvo Shimmer Powder called Atlantis Burst.  I added the powder to a piece of water color card stock and then spritzed it with water to move the color.  I attached the background piece to a teal piece of card stock from my stash.

I hope you will join us this month for the Challenge.  To continue on the hop, please click on Patricia name below and it will take you to her blog and project.  Thank you for stopping by and check out the new release at Heartcraft Paper.


No automatic alt text available.

Last month's Challenge winner is listed on the challenge blog.  Below is the hop list in case you need to go back


Andrea Jacobsen--you are here


Come and create something with me.


Andi

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! this is lovely. I love the watercolor effect of your background so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your card is so different than everyone else's on the blog hop. Dxx

    ReplyDelete