Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Man



Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today's card is another featuring Classic Man from The Project Bin.  I made this card for a friend to send to her dad for Father's Day.  However, this would make a great birthday card for a dad.  June is always a hard month for me not only because of Father's Day but my dad's birthday is in June.  He would have been 85 this month and he was truly the best dad.  So this sentiment makes me think of my dad every time I read it.  I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink.  The paper is some from my stash that had a nautical theme but I thought it fit perfectly with the sentiment.  I had two 12x12 sheets one with different shades of blue and one different shades of browns.  I trimmed each piece with a black frame, and the attached the panels to A2 size card base. This is based on the Mojo Monday sketch #320

The dew drops are from Honey Bee stamps and I added three under the sentiment and two to the left.  The punch is one that I had in my stash that makes a rounded tag, the inside is stamped with Happy Father's Day from this set as well.  A simple, masculine card for the important man in your life.  I hope you check out the Classic Man and all the other wonderful sets that The Project Bin offers.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

2 comments: