Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Believe in Yourself

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday.  Today I have for you a new image from Heartcraft Paper called Fuego Fae.  I love this image.  It makes me think of having a fire burning inside to make your dreams come true.  My base is 6x6 in red that was in my stash. I printed the sentiment that comes with the image and then ran it through my laminator using Red Velvet foil.  I used red glitter, black, and copper mirror peel offs to frame the image.  I also used some Nuvo Glitter drops Golden Sunset and Yellow Bird.   around his flaming wings.  I was to trying to really have a glowing feeling around his wings.  I colored my image using my Copics.

When I started coloring the image, I thought at first that I wanted his hair to mirror his wings and look like a flame.  Well I didn't like that so colored over the Y13 and Y15 with E15 and E18.  I love how the hair looks against the flames.  His tunic is R35 and R37.  His pants are C7, C5, and C3.  For the wings and the little flames, I used R37, R34, YR16, and finished with Y13, Y15.  I took my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and covered the wings and the flames with sparkle and managed to get a decent picture of the sparkle.


So that is the card for today.  I hope you liked my card and will check out Heartcraft Paper where you can find this image and a lot more.  You still have time to enter a project in the Heartcraft Paper Anything Goes Challenge.  Entries accepted until 1/28/19.  Winners announced on 2/1/19.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment