Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Make a Wish!


Hey Stampers!  Welcome to another Try Stampin' on Tuesday guest post.  I used the sketch only in this card.  All my supplies for my card today came from the March Flavor of the Month kit from Scrapping for Less.  The dots are from Pink and Main.  I was going to use some Nuvo Drops in a blue that matched perfectly but it exploded.  (I am so glad that nothing got on the card.).  My base is a standard A2 top folding card.  I added some Yellow Bird Nuvo glitter drops to the flames of the candles.
Which unfortunately didn't photograph very well.  This card was super quick because I didn't do any stamping or coloring.  My circle is approximately 3 1/2".  The panel behind the circle is 2 1/2" wide and the length of the card base.  Those two pieces are trimmed in red card stock to give some layers and separation so everything doesn't blend all together.  My circle and cake are popped up with foam tape and that is all I really did.  This card is ready to give to someone.  Pop over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday and enter the challenge today.  I have two more weeks as a guest designer so come back next week for the new challenge.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your card!!! I am glad that your Nuvo drops explosion didn't get on the card!!! I have had glitter glue do that and it was a MESS!!! make sure to share your card in our Scrapping for Less Show and Share Facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScrappingforLessShowandShare/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

    ReplyDelete