Monday, April 1, 2019

April Fool's Day

Hey Stampers!  Happy Monday! I titled my post April Fool's Day because normally we have a new release on the first of the month for HeartcraftPaper but this month, Monica, the owner is taking a well earned break.  But we are still blog  hopping, we are doing the link party again which I thought was fun last time.

The image I used is Scent with Love .  I printed my image on Neenah Solar white 110# card stock.  I colored my image and cut it out.  I used a top folding card base.  My peony is is adhered to a piece of Coastal Cabana from Stampin' UP!  I used Glitter Goosebumps from Queen & Co.   The background behind my focal point is a piece of glitter card stock and two strips of aqua card stock from stash.  I added a pop of color to separate all the aqua by using my Purple Mirror peel offs.  I didn't use the entire sentiment I just used with love.   The peony is popped up on Scotch Foam tape.

Check out HeartcraftPaper for all the amazing images, svgs, and tutorials.  Click the link to join the party.


I hope you liked my post.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours on this one. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete