Thursday, September 19, 2019

TIC TAC TOE= New Challenge at Southern Girls Blog.


Hey Stampers!  I know it has been a minute since I have posted but today I have a new challenge for you from the Southern Girls Challenge Blog.  We are playing TIC TAC TOE this week.   Here is your board choices.

I choose Bling, Die Cut, and Ink.  I will be honest with you.  I never really understood challenges like this.  When I started on the DT for Southern Girls, the light came on and now I love TIC TAC TOE challenges.  So let's talk about the card.

I am in Halloween card mode.  I love to make Halloween cards  so when I saw this tic tac toe.  I knew I had the perfect supplies.   I used the Fright Fest Shaker card kit from Queen and Co.  I looked at the Queen and Co site and it doesn't appear that the kit is available right now.  However they a new great Halloween kit that would be just as fabulous.  All the paper, shaker pieces, and stamps came in the kit.  The only two things on this card not included in the kit, is the glossy dots in the top left corner and the black peel offs around the center image.  The BOO die also comes in the kit and I cut it out of orange patterned paper.  The bling colors I used were orange, green, and purple, and some black.   The letters are good size so you can really fill it up with the bling.  The sentiment "There is a scare in the Air", I thought complimented the BOO!

So that is my card for today.  Please hop over to the blog and check out the rules for the challenge and play along.  Krafter's Kart is our sponsor this week.   Thank you for stopping by.
 


Come and Create something with Me,

Andi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment