Wednesday, October 16, 2019

It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus

Hey Stampers!  Welcome to another challenged from Southern Girls.  The challenge is dark/a little spooky.  The sponsors are Lia Stampz and I am Roses.  My image is from Lia Stampz.  This image is actual called Science but I used it for Halloween.  I used some papers from a Doodlebug Designs release from two years ago, I think.  I colored my kitty with C5,C7,C9 and 100.  The mouse is C1, C2,  the "potion" is YG23 and YG25.  His protective eye wear is C2 and C5.  I used green bubbles from Queen and Co. along the right side above the mouse.  The spiderweb stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's from a loooooong time ago.  The sentiment is from the Fright Fest kit from Queen & Co. 

Please check the Southern Girls blog for all the rules.  I hope you will play along with us.  Thank you for stopping by and I have you have a great day.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

2 comments:

  1. So cute Andrea, a really fun creation for our latest challenge. Sweet image, great papers and fun sentiment! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone these days has hundreds of photos stored digitally; however, when was the last time you sat down and remembered those precious moments? We all love turning our family photos into wonderful keepsake memories.Everyone starts from somewhere. As a beginner to scrapbooking the most important goal is to learn and have fun. .The thing is, you have probably never had to go shopping for scrapbooking before so you need online Craft Supplies NZ . Enjoy Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete