Saturday, January 5, 2019

Special Sketch Saturday

hey Stampers!  Happy Saturday. I just wanted to pop in and share this little cutie.  This is new image from Heartcraft Paper.  He is baby Draco.  Today Heartcraft Paper is sponsoring the sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday. 

I used BG32,34, and 49  for the baby. My eggshell is colored with E41,42, and 43.  I colored my sand with E31 and then I used my .03 Sepia multi liner to create the dot detail on the sand.  The shards I used B0000 and B000.  I used Atlantic Mist Nuvo drops for sparkle and finishing touch.

Check out the challenge and share what you make with us at HCP Facebook group, Heartcraft Paper Gallery .  My post is short today I know but I am currently out of town spending time with my family and celebrating our Christmas.  I hope everyone has a great day.  Thanks for stopping by.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment