Friday, February 1, 2019

24 Carrot Friend


Hey Stampers!  Happy Friday and welcome to the latest release from Heartcraft Paper.  If you are following along with the Release Day blog hop, you hopped over from Tina's blog.  In addition to the new release and the blog hop, the winner from last month's challenge is posted on the Heartcraft Paper Challenge Blog,  This is also the beginning of the blog hop, so if you want to start at the beginning you can.  Let me tell you what I have today.

I used 24 Carrot Friend for my card today.  I love this for several reasons but most especially the versatility of this image.  You could use the image and sentiment and make a friend card like I have here or you could use a different sentiment and make an Easter card.  I live in Iowa and it has been ridiculously cold the last week or so and this card makes me think of Spring days and I can't wait.  So the image comes with the sentiment I used here.  I used my cloud stencil from MFT to create a soft cloud background, I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I colored everything with my Copics.  This is what I used:  Butterfly: Y06, RV32, V04, 100
Bunny: C3, C5, C7, and C9
Rock: E33, E35, and E37
Grass: G14, G12
Flower Buds: RV63

My card base is some glitter card stock from Queen & Co. My image is framed using Peel Offs from Love from Lizi (I am going to put these on EVERYTHING! I love them), they are Lilac Mirror.
For a finishing touch, I used some Rainbow Confetti from Kat Scrappiness.  I hope you will check out the new release as well as the challenge that goes live today.  If you want to continue on the hop, your next stop is Kelly.  I have the full hop order below for you as well.  If you want more inspiration please consider joining our Facebook group, HeartCraftPaper Gallery.  I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for stopping by.  

Come and create something with me,

Andi

Blog Hop Order

  

1 comment:

  1. Hop, hop hoppppy card! Love your rabbit :) Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete