Thursday, May 23, 2019

Add some ribbon, lace, or washi tape

Hey Stampers!  I know it has been a minute since I posted anything.  I started a new job at the beginning of the month and brain has been mush.   But I am back today with another challenge from Southern Girls Challenge.  This week is add ribbon, lace, or washi tape to your project.  Our sponsors are The Paper Shelter and Krafters Kart.  I am using an image from The Paper Shelter, Rosie,  I colored her with my Copics.  Her dress and headband I used RV34 and RV63.  Hair is E33, E37, and E39.  Boots are E55, E57, and E59.  Skin is E21 and E02.  I covered her dress and headband with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.  The card base is A2 size, top folding card.  I used some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink to give her a pink halo.  I used a makeup brush that I purchased off Amazon.  The washi tape is Carta Bella Flower Bouquet (which I discovered is discontinued)  The card base is Cotton Candy from Simon Says Stamp.  To give my washi tape a more finished look, I used my gold Peel Offs  to frame it. The flowers are from my stash.  They look like little pom pom's.  The sentiment is from The Rabbit Hole stamp set, Sassy Sentiments.  I love how this came together.  The great thing about doing challenges, is you get pushed outside your comfort zone.  I hope you will participate with us this week.  Keep in mind you don't have to use products from the sponsors, you just have to add ribbon, lace, or washi tape to  your project. 

This is project for today.  Thank you for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me,

Andi

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, this is dreamy and gorgeous hun. LOVE what you've done with this sweet image. Beautiful design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete