Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Don't hate me!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  I am so sorry that I missed last week but I had been sick for about 2 weeks before I went to the doctor and I had bronchitis and needed to rest up. 

So today's card is quick and easy and so cute.  I used Cool Ghoul for today's card.  The background was done using Versamark ink and the two ghost images from the stamp set on a piece of Blackberry Bliss from my stash.  I am trying really hard to start using the paper and card stock that is in my stash so everything paper wise is not new.  So once the background piece was done, I stamped the sentiment "Don't hate me cause I'm Bootiful" with Wilted Violent Distress Oxide ink onto to a piece of white card stock.  I used my set of circle dies from Kat Scrappiness to cut the sentiment and a piece of green polka dotted pattern paper. My ghosts are cut out using the dies that come with the set.  I cut them out from the other side of the green paper, so the ghosts are white with green polka dots.  I added some black gems for their eyes.  I used foam tape to attach my sentiment to the green circle.  I added the ghosts to the back of that piece to make it look like they are floating behind the sentiment.  I attached the Blackberry bliss piece to a white A2 card base that is side folding.  I took some purple gems and placed them around the on my background piece.  For a finishing touch I took my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and created some sparkle splatter over the whole piece.  This card would be perfect to mass re-produce, just changing the colors.  So this is my project for today.  I hope you like it and will check out this set and all the other fabulous sets over at The Project Bin. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment