Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Haunt It

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday and Happy Halloween.  I have one final Halloween card for the season.   Today's card features a sentiment from the Haunt It set and the small ghosts from Cool Ghoul.  The sentiment says "if you've got it, Haunt It". So I built my card around the sentiment.  I used a top folding A2 size card in light gray.  My frame piece is Blackberry Bliss.  I stamped the sentiment in the same color and cut it out with an oval die from stash.  The house I used comes from the very first dynamics I ever bought from MFT, but it is retired the set was called Spooky House.  I used the black paper from a set that bought from Queen & Co. called Pretty Papers.  The paper just gleams in real life.  It is self-adhesive paper so I attached a piece to black card stock and cut out my house.  The pack also comes with a gold piece of glitter paper so I backed the windows and the door with the piece.  The ghosts were stamped on the silver piece from the pack and  I cut them out.  The fence also came in the same set as the house and I used plain black card stock from stash to cut it out..  For some finishing touches I used Chocolate Fondue Nuvo Glitter Drops.  They are dark enough that it blends beautifully with the card stock.  The inside I stamped "Happy Halloween".  Sad to have this be the last Halloween card already but now I can make lots of Fall and Christmas cards.

I hope you stop by The Project Bin and check out these two stamps sets as well as the wonderful sets Denise has to offer.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Come and create something

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment