Saturday, December 8, 2018

Foxy Love

hey Stampers!  Happy Saturday.  I am bringing you a multi-tasker kind of card.  By that I mean that the way it is, it could be Valentine's Day, Anniversary, or just an I love  you card.  This is another new image from Heartcraft Paper's new December release.  It is called Foxy Kind of Love.

My card size is a little different today.  It is 3.5 x 6.  My card base is red (which is a Recollections piece from my stash).  My image is printed on Ultra Smooth card stock.  My mat piece is red mirror card stock that is also from my stash.  My only accessories are pink glitter sprinkles from by stash that by Doodlebug and I used a little bit of my glitter washi tape.

I colored the foxes using E13, E15, and E18, the darkest part of the boy's tail is E59.  The hearts are R08 and R27.  Her bow us RV02 and RV14.

Because I don't know exactly what I want to use this card for I did not stamp anything on the inside yet.  So that is my card for today.  I hope you will stop by Heartcraft Paper and check this image and all the other wonderful things that Monica has available.  Remember you also have time  to enter a project in the new Anything Goes Challenge #6 on the blog.  Winners are chosen on the first of the month when the new release debuts.  Also did you know that Heartcraft Paper has a fan page,  join here for fun and inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Come and create something with me

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment