Friday, December 21, 2018

Naughty List

Hey Stampers!  Happy Friday!  Today I am bringing you my last Heartcraft Paper post for the year.  However, I was asked to come back for the first term of 2019 so we will have HCP in the New Year.

 Today's project is a little different.  I made a 1/2 Christmas ornament.  I saw this idea in another group and immediately bought supplies to make my own.  I used the Naughty List image and he is currently FREE, no purchase necessary.  Just put him in your cart and check out.  The ornament was purchased off Amazon and I think it is meant for making your own bath bombs but it worked for me.  I bought the pack that had three different sizes but next time I would just buy the biggest size.  I colored my Santa suit with R24,27, and R29.  For the white parts I added a little C0 and lighten it with my blender.  I added some fake snow into the bulb so it is kind of like a snow globe.  The skin is E02 and E00  with some R20 for his cheeks.

The back says "it's all fun and games til Santa checks the naughty list".

When I bought the ornaments I also bought a packet of chip board to make the back of the ornament. I used some patterned paper from stash along with some mirror card stock to decorate the back.  I used some twine to make a hanger.  I also used some tinsel ribbon from my stash to hide the seam on the front of the ornament.

To adhere everything together I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  And this little guy is ready to go on a tree. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and will check out the Naughty List at HeartCraft Paper. 

Have a safe and happy holiday.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment