Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Birthday Denise!!!

I’m the seventh stop on birthday hop and I am glad to be a part of this celebration for Denise! 
 Denise is giving and kind.  I’m feeling honored to be part of this birthday hop because birthdays are special and should be celebrated! You have hopped to me from Jeanette

Denise, the wish I have for you on your birthday today is that you have an amazing day and are spoiled rotten!.   It will be fun to see what everyone has made for you!
 
 I used the Kinda Pawsome stamp set to create this card today and the favorite thing about this stamp set to me the fantastic sentiments.

Denise, I hope you get to do whatever you want on your special day and make sure to enjoy every moment today.   

Your next stop on the birthday hop is Barb.  Thank you for stopping by and participating in this special birthday hop for Denise.  She is special lady and deserves all the love today.

Come and create something with me

Andi                                                       






6 comments:

  1. How cute is this! I love the pups!!! Such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi, how sweet of you! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi--I love the design of your card and the cute wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabby design and I am in love with the stamp and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun black and white card for the birthday hop! The yellow is a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete