Friday, June 21, 2013

There's a Nap for That!!!


This stamp is one of AI People from Art Impressions called "There's A Nap for That".  I love it.  This card is made from a Poppy Parade base, white card stock framed with Peach Parfait.  The ink is Concord Crush and the brads are glitter Concord Crush.  I colored my image using a technique called Gamsol coloring.  I was going to do a bunch of step by step photos and decided instead to give you a link to a video by Gina K from Stamp TV.  The only thing I will add is that I use "odorless mineral spirits"  I am not a 100% sure if that is the same thing as gamsol or  not but I used odorless mineral spirits on this card and I think it turned out fabulous.  The inside of my card is stamped with the final sentiment from this set which is "There's a Nap for that!"  Love it.  Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment