Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Easter Stamping On Tuesday


Hey Stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  Can you believe we are in April already, the year is flying by.  This is my last month guest designing for Try Stampin' on Tuesday. It is my intention to do a project for all the sketches this month.  To the left is the sketch inspiration for this week.  The optional element was Easter Fun.  I followed the sketch but I did flip it so it was horizontal instead of vertical. 

For my image, I used Peeking Easter Friends from Gerda Steiner Designs.  Is this not the cutest bunny.  I colored him using my Copics.  I used C5, C2, and C00.  I used R30 for some pink in his ears and the little pads on his feet.  I colored the egg with Y15 and Y08.  I covered it with Yellow Bird Glitter Drops from Nuvo.  My pattern paper is from the new release from Doodlebug Designs called Hoppy Easter.  For stripes across the middle, I used my Purple Mirror Peel Offs from Love from Lizi.  The three dots are Pink glossy dots from the Birthday Girl collection. 

This card come together very quickly.  The solid card stock is from stash.  I used pink and purple.  So visit Try Stampin' On Tuesday and enter a project for this week's sketch challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

1 comment:

  1. Cute DT card for TSOT, Andi! Good job on coloring the little bunny, too! -Donna

    ReplyDelete