Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Let's Frame It Up!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I am bringing you a card using Peeking Easter Friends to showcase the new challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is to Frame It.  So this is my take on that challenge.  So first I colored my images with Copics.  The chick is done with Y15, Y13 for the body YR16 for his beak. Just dots of R30 for his cheeks and E37 finishes him for his feet.  My frame is made from pre cut Polaroid frames that I bought on clearance at my local big box store.  I colored the frame with the YR16.  The sheep is colored with C2 and C00. I used R30 again for the cheeks.  I wanted the lamb to look as white as possible which is why I went very light on the C2 and used mostly C00.  For this frame I used RV14.  The bunny is my favorite I think because for some reason when I look at him I hear Joey from Friends saying "how you doing?"  Lol.  So he is colored with the same combo as the lamb but I put more C2 down and blended out with the C00.  I put R30 on the cheeks and a little bit on the inside of his ears.  His frame is colored with BV08.  I used silver glossy dots and put 3 by each frame.  The sentiment I love because it could be used for a birthday, Easter, Thinking of You, you aren't limited to just an Easter card.  So grab your frame dies or that package pre cut frames you bought just in case and play along with this weeks challenge. 

I hope you like my card.  Thank you for stopping by

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment