Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Getting Butterflies


Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday, you are not seeing double.  I accidentally double booked my posts today so you just get twice as much me!  Today I am bringing a card using one of the amazing stamp sets from The Project Bin.  It is called Kinda Sorta.  My card is a standard A2 card.  My base is made from some shimmer card stock that I found in my stash.  I stamped the sentiment image in Ocean Mist ink from Gina K Designs.  All the patterned paper I used is from Flirty Florals by Queen and Co.  My mat pieces are made from Doll Pink card stock from Simon Says Stamp.  The stripe at the bottom is Green Leaf, also from Simon Says Stamp.  I used my circle dies from Kat Scrappiness to cut my image and the frames .  I used Nuvo glitter drops in Atlantic Drift and three pink Glossy Dots from Pink and Main.  I didn't use any specific card sketch but I love how the layout looks and how all the colors work today.  I also used an embossing folder from Darice called Cherry Blossom to emboss the piece of patterned paper with the butterflies on it.   The panels are 2 x 5 1/4 and 2 3/4 x 4.  The green stripe on the bottom is 1/2 x 4 1/4.  This would make a great anniversary card or with a different color scheme a Valentine.  I hope you enjoyed my project today and will check out the fantastic stamps available at The Project Bin

No comments:

Post a Comment