Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Easter Egg-citement


Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today’s card features another new image from Heartcraft Paper. I used Easter Chick. I colored the image with my Copic markers. The chick is colored with Y06, Y08, Y13, and Y15. Beak and feet are R02 and YR06. The basket is E13,15, and 18 with some white gel pen highlights. The flowers are RV32 and RV63. Eggs are (r to l) BG13,15, and 18. RV63 and 69. The last egg I will be honest I don’t really remember all the colors mostly BV04 and BV08. I did white doodles on the pink and purple eggs.

My background was made using Nuvo Mousse and some Nuvo Glitter paste.  The colors I used are Custard Cream and Pink Flame and the Glimmer Paste is Seaweed Quartz.  I started by applying the Pink Flame in streaks across the card stock and then did the same with the Custard Cream.  I added here and there until I had a blend that I liked and then I added the Seaweed Quartz. For applying both the mousse and the paste, I just used my finger.  I wanted the paste to look like grass under the basket. The mousse also seems to have a little bit of a shimmer so in real life this card sparkles and shines.   The last touch I used was some glossy dots.  I put a small pink one in the center of each of the flowers and then two groupings of three, one yellow and one pink. 

So this is my card for today.  I love how the background turned out and Spring colors.  I hope you like it.  Remember you have until February 25th to enter a project in the February challenge on the blog.   Want more Heartcraft Paper?  Join our Facebook group. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment