Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Hello Spring...please

Hey Stampers. Happy Tuesday. I am bring you a new card Sketch and  challenge. I have the pleasure of  Guest Designing  for Try Stampin’onTuesday. I was very excited when Kaylin asked me to do this. I love card sketches so this is extra fun for me. Sketch 396 had an optional element of flower fun.

I am so ready for Spring. This past weekend we got 9.5 inches of snow and it has been really cold and I am done with winter lol.  As soon as I saw the Sketch I knew I wanted to add flowers of some kind. I used pattern paper from Flirty Floral by Queen & Co. I cut both pieces at the same time, cutting it so they were 4 1/8 by 5 1/4.  I matted it the pieces with a shimmery green from stash. My sentiment comes from a Queen
&Co. kit. I used the “Hello Spring”   The pink flowers were in my stash. I took some Nuvo Crystal Drops for the flower centers, Dandelion Yellow, I used some yellow dots from my stash.

This completes my card for today.  Check out the Try Stampin' on Tuesday blog for the link, rules, and prizes for the sketch challenge.  Thank you for stopping by. Come back next week when I will have a new challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment