Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hey Chickies

Hey Stampers!  Happy Valentine's Day!  My card today features the new image Chickides from Heartcraft Paper.  I love this image because I feel like they are looking to get a girl in trouble, your three best friends showing up on your doorstep kind of trouble.  My base is textured yellow from my stash.  The green stripes are the Green Mirror Peel Offs from Love from Lizi. 

I colored these little cuties with my Copic markers.  Using the following: 
  chicks: Y13, Y15, and Y08
  beak: YR06
  basket: E41,42, 43.  Used my .03 Sepia multi-liner to create the dot detail on the basket.
 grass: G14 and G24

I added some dew drops and some colored confetti to add some accents.  And that is the card for today.  I hope you will check out the HeartcraftPaper for this image and lots of amazing other things.

Remember you still have until 2/25/19 to enter a project in our current Anything Goes Challenge. You can also join our inspiration group HeartCraftPaper Gallery from the main page of the HeartCraftPaper store. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment