Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Sketch 397

Hey Stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I am sharing a new card sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday. This week’s challenge is running parallel with Retro Rubber and is this week’s  optional challenge.  Along with the sketch if choose to use stamps the challenge is to use a stamp set or stamp that is at least a year old.

This week I did not use the optional element. My pattern paper however is at least a year so I guess I kind of followed it. Lol.

I followed the sketch but I made it a landscape card instead of portrait. I used paper from Hello Sunshine by Doodblebug Designs. One of the things I love about their patterned paper is that there is usually at least one page that has “cut aparts”. I used several for my card today. I love adding layers or mats when using sketches. So I used some Doll Pink to frame my image. Also instead of making just plain banners I used two sentiments and one with hearts. The only other thing I added was some Nuvo drops to my flower centers. I used Yellow Bird and Honeysuckle. I hope you check out this check out the challenge this week.  This is my card for today.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me.

Andi


2 comments:

  1. Great having you as a guest designer, Andrea! Cute card!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete