Tuesday, March 5, 2019

It's Easter Time...almost



Hey Stampers!  Here is my offering for today's Try Stampin'on Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Here is your sketch inspiration for this week.
TSOT 398.png

I am trying to get an early start on my Easter cards so I decided to make this an Easter card.  I used an Echo Park paper kit called Celebrate Easter that I purchased at my local Tuesday Morning.  I will see if I can find it to link for you guys because I honestly have no idea how old it is.  The optional element this week is monochromatic, which I didn't do.  For my circle elements I used stickers from the paper kit and I used some of my Nuvo drops because I thought the front needed something.  I used Yellow Bird Glitter drops,  Calming Aqua Crystal Drops, and Supernova Dream Drops (these drops were exclusive to the Tonic Kit they came in so I can't link them). 
And here is the inside of the card. I used another sticker from the sheet. 


If you stopped by early in the morning, nothing is linked because our internet  is out till Thursday. I will try to link the products from work. I am so sorry about that.   This is my card for this challenge. I hope you play along. 

Thank you for stopping by. Come and create something with me.
Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment