Thursday, March 7, 2019

It’s okay to be Bonkers


Hey Stampers!  Happy Thursday! Today's post is going to be pretty short.  I am currently posting from my phone as our home internet is down until sometime today.  Today I am bringing you another image from the latest release from HeartCraft Paper.  The Cheshire Cat is my favorite from Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter would be my second. I love this saying.  I wanted to do something a little different so I printed everything on Neenan Solar White 110# card stock.   

I trimmed the sentiment down to fit into the 5x7 frame I found in my stash.  I colored my Mad Hatter with my Poly Chromo pencils.  I apologize but I didn't keep track of what I used. To give him a "mad" look, I added some Ebony Black Nuvo drops to his eyes, offset of course.  I added some clear glossy dots and matted the frame with some white glitter card stock.  I apologize for the shadowed picture but it was the best I had.  I am going to bring him to work and set him on my desk.  Them I will always have a smile.  

So this is my project for today. I hope you check out the amazing products that Monica has to offer. This is my 9th release with her and they just keep getting better and better. Don’t forget we have a current anything goes challenge over on the Challenge Blog.  Winners announced on April 1st. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Come and create something. 

Andi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment