Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tea Party

Hey Stampers!  Happy St.Patty's Day!  I am bringing my new favorite card to make.  I watched Jennifer McGuire's video on this card and I have made three already.  I love it.  Its called Pop-UP Shadow Box cards. 

She gives several examples.  I chose to use what I consider the easiest one.  I am using images from the most recent release from Heartcraft Paper Alice, Cheshire Cat, and White Rabbit.  I colored my images with my Copics.  For White Rabbit I used N0, N2, and N4 for his body.  R35 for the hearts on his shirt, Y17 for his watch and E40 for his scroll, and E55 for his eyes. Cheshire Cat I used RV14 and V09.  Alice I used E00 and E000 for her skin, Y13,15,08 for her hair.  B91, B93, and B95 for her dress and hairband. R35 for her lips and her eyes are G17.  B99 for her tiny little shoes. 

I hand wrote the sentiment with an EK Success Journaling Pen.  The blue stripes are Blue Mirror peel offs from Love from Lizi and the glitter red around the inside of the circle is from stash.   This card when folded flat will fit a standard A2 envelope. 

You can find these amazing images and lots of others at HeartCraft Paper.  This is my project for today and I hope you liked it.  Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment