Monday, October 28, 2013

Enter at Your Own Risk

 I bought this stamp last year from my local Archiver's and I love it.  The little door just begs to have goggly eyes (so I added them).  I stamped the image on piece of white Recollections card stock, using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I used Copic Markers to color the door.  I used Only Orange and YoYo Yellow (these are Stampin' UP! markers) to color the beware and enter at your risk signs. I put the yellow down first and then went over it with the orange, letting streaks of yellow show through.  I used a Sakura purple star glitter pen to color the door handle and trace the hinges on the door.  I used my clear Sakura glitter pen on the ghost.  I used my purple embossing powder to emboss my spider web along the bottom of the card.  I also embossed some bats on the Bazzill boysenberry card stock and used Studio G pop dots to pop up the ghost.  The ribbon is a Celebrate It sparkle Halloween ribbon that I got at my Michael's on clearance.  I trimmed the boysenberry in black card stock and mounted it on a standard A2 card in
white.  The inside is stamped with another $1 stamp from Michael's.  Love that bin.  The ink I used for this stamp is Elderberry Memento Dew Drop.  Thank you for stamping by.  Come and create something with me

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment