Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love my Witches Boots

I have been feeling my creative mojo more lately and have been making a lot of Halloween cards.  This image comes from an Outline set by Hampton Art.  I stamped it on white card stock using Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored it with my Copic markers on the boots.  The buckle is colored with Sakura clear glitter gel pen.  The ball at the end of the boot is colored with the Purple Sakura glitter pen.  The orange is a studio G fine line pen that I got at Michael's.  The green sparkly ribbon is from Celebrate It Halloween ribbon that is carried at Michael's.  I trimmed the image in purple textured card stock from Bazzill.  The sentiment is the from the same stamp set and is heat embossed with orange embossing powder onto Gina K black onyx card stock.  The black was mounted onto the front of a A2 card.  The inside is a another $1 stamp from Michael's and embossed again in the orange.  I have a couple more Halloween cards and then it will be time to start with Christmas cards.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment