Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sweet Summer

I am loving this Simon Says Stamp kit.  Today's card doesn't have any stamping just accessories.  The card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The image is from the included 6 x 6 paper pack that you receive in the kit.  The only thing on the card that didn't come from the kit is the white dots.  I got those at my local Michael's in the dollar bins that they have.  I put a piece of the rainbow washi tape along the fold.  Then I cut a sheet of the Popsicle and ice cream cone paper to the length of the card and 2 1/2 inches wide.  I placed it so it was even with the washi tape (mostly).  The image is framed with another piece of the patterned paper in the teal.  I popped that up on 1/4 squares.  I put the dots in the corners and then three along the fold and that is the card for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create with me.  Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment