Thursday, June 4, 2015

Banner Summer

 Happy almost Friday.  It has been a crazy week so I have been posting at night instead of having the time to schedule the posts which is why they have been so late.  So today's card is another card using the Simon Says Stamp kit.  I love this kit, I know I have said every time I post a card but it is too true.  I used an A2 card base in white.  I Cut three different sizes of banners and layer them on the card.  I used another image from the patterned paper.  I picked this one because it lists some of my favorite things about summer.  I used more of the white dots from my local Michael's. So this is the card for today. I am hoping to get some more posts scheduled because will be packing up and moving so I
might have limited crafting supplies until we have moved and unpacked.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.  Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment