Monday, June 1, 2015

One more May Paper Pumpkin

 Welcome to June.  Today's card was a quick and easy card.  I used a few of the scraps from the May Paper Pumpkin that I had left.  I stamped Celebrate in Tangelo Twist and then stamped the balloon in Real Red, stamped it off and then stamped it over the celebrate. I used my Zig writer to draw the string and the circle is adhered to a piece of scrap from the one bag I cut up to use.  I took a piece of 4 x 5 piece of white card stock and covered it with a doubled up piece of the yellow tissue paper from the kit.  I adhered the image to the tissue paper piece.  I added 6 white sugar dots that I got at my local Michael's.  I stamped "happy birthday" on the inside and stamped three balloons, Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana, and Marina Mist.  I stamped the string from the stamp set in black ink and that finishes the card for today.  I did want to add that I put clear Wink of Stella on the balloon on the outside of the card but it is very hard to see in my picture.  I am accumulating a nice stack of cards from doing blog posts more frequently and I am crafting more which makes me happy.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.  Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment