Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Goodies for work.

 Just wanted to do a quick post to show what I did for my husband and I's coworkers for Halloween.  We work at the same car dealership and I made last month's Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' UP!  I wish I would have ordered more of these!  This is the first Paper Pumpkin in a while that did exactly what I was suppose to with the project....mostly.  I apologize this picture isn't very good.  I wasn't thinking and didn't take any up close photos.  But what I did was took the outside piece for the treat bag and stamped the witches hat that is in the stamp set that comes in this kit.  The greeting I used is one I picked up at a local craft store.  It is small locally own shop and I love it.  If you live in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area check out Busy Scrappin'.  These ladies are lovely.  The sentiment says "Some Days I'm Extra Witchy".  Love it.  The brooms went to some of the ladies I work with and everyone else got a variation of the little guy below.  I used Lawn Fawn's pillow box die and the additional die called Peek a Bat.  I made roughly 45 of these little guys and filled them with two fun size candy bars.  These goodies were huge hits with everyone.  Stop back by as I will be posting projects using the goodies from my Stamp of Approval box.  Thanks for stopping by.


Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment