Sunday, October 25, 2015

My SOA reveal

Hey Stampers,

Just wanted to share some excitement.  I received my very first Stamp of Approval box yesterday.  I was out of town so I was too tired to do anything with it.  However I busted it open this morning. I have to say I LOVE THIS BOX!!!  First here is a group picture.  Below are close-ups.

You receive FIVE full size stamp sets, one sentiment die to cut out Happy Holidays, one small die set that coordinates with the Bright Baubles set and finally a large die set that coordinates with the Bring on the Snowflakes set.  In addition to all the fantastic stamp and die sets that you receive a PDF file for inspiration from the SOA design team. Forty nine pages of inspiration with step by step instructions on what was used and how to re-create it along with color photos.  Catherine Pooler doesn't just promise something awesome....she delivers.  I need to finish my Halloween projects and then I will be doing a TON of projects with this box.  The ideas are endless.  Unfortunately, this box is already sold out but the link I provided will get you to the site so you can get on the wait list for the next the box.  Stay tuned for more.  Thanks for stopping by.

Andi








No comments:

Post a Comment