Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Haunting


Hey stampers!  Things in my life have finally settled down.  I have been sick that last couple of weeks so my energy level has been low.  I am FINALLY starting to feel better so I actually have a post for you today.  This card features the die-namics from MFT; Spooky House and Spooky Scene.   I cut the house from black card stock and it is from the new set Spooky House.  The tree and ghosts are from the Spooky Scene and are cut from silver glitter/shimmer paper that I had in my stash.  The moon is a yellow shimmer paper also from my stash and from the Spooky House die set.  I backed the windows of the house with the yellow shimmer paper and began to build the card.  I adhered the tree down first.  Then I positioned the house so the tree is behind it, the house is popped up with foam tape for some dimension.  One ghost is out of the house is ready for some hauting and the other one is coming out.  The moon is behind the tree.  The greeting is from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  I LOVE this little stamp set so expect to see some more appearances of this set.  The bats are from a retired set, that is meant to use to make invitations.  I put clear Wink of Stella on the bats.  I also tapped my Wink of Stella pen to give the appearances of stars because it is a clear spooky night.  I trimmed the greeting with more of the yellow shimmer paper.  This is standard A2 card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment