Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin August 2015

I finally had some time to sit down and play with my Paper Pumpkin from August.  I only left one of the boxes in tact.  I cut the other two down to use the gold polka card stock.  I made a couple different cards.  I love the the cards in this kit but I felt it was a waste to use them as the card bases.  So I folded the cards and trimmed the card at the fold.  So instead of 3 of each pattern I now have 6 each.    I love the pink flowers but I don't really like the "centers" for the flowers so I took the squiggly circle and stamped it in the center of the flower.  I punched a 1" circle in black card stock and edged it with the craft white and that became the center for my flower.  For my card bases I used some of the SU note cards that I had on hand.  I used the craft ink to edge the black pieces that I used to make the tags.  On the first card I trimmed the gold and pink bow paper with some black card stock. The black ribbon also comes in the kit this month and used that on a couple of cards.  In the second photo, I used the cheater bow technique and of all the cards I made I think this one is my favorite.  I think it looks very elegant.  I will have some more photos tomorrow and will be showing the Simon Says Stamp September kit and some projects from that.  I will also be showing some new goodies that I got from the August release of MFT stamps. So please make sure to stop back by.
Thanks for stopping by. Andi.





No comments:

Post a Comment