Sunday, September 13, 2015

Simple Hugs


My card today is pretty simple.  I used my last piece of Audrey Blue from the Simon Says Stamp card kit for September.  I cut the big Hugs die using a piece of silver glimmer paper.  I wanted that pop of sparkle.  Then I took the Hugs that I die cut that I showcased in yesterday's post and did some inlaid die cuts.  I did a top folding card but did the card horizontally.  This card would be a good card to send to someone who is having a hard time or just to let someone know you were thinking of them.  I didn't stamp anything on the inside yet because I don't know how I will use the card yet.  This is pretty short and simple post mostly because I have a cold that my loving husband gave me and I am not feeling the best but wanted to do a quick post to for you.  Thanks for stopping by.  Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment