Thursday, October 29, 2015

In case you go missing!



Happy Thursday!  Today's card is one that made for a co worker who turned 22.  First I love these Crazy Birds from Tim Holtz and I also purchased the matching dies.  I used my Zig Clean Brush tip markers to color him.  I used Yellow, Bright yellow, Orange, and Light Gray.  I used the coordinating die and cut him out.  I made a pretty simple card.  I used a strip of the Cherry on Top card stock from Stampin' UP!  The sentiment is from Riley & Co, I bought several of these kinds of sentiments.  Makes me giggle every time I look at it.  I popped the bird on foam tape.  I used my clear Wink of Stella on the bird.  I call him Melvin....don't know why.  I took the light gray marker and drew in some ground so he didn't look like he was just floating.  Thanks for stopping by.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment