Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Foiling Day 2-Spotlight Crafter's Companion

No automatic alt text available.

Hey Stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  Thank you for joining me for foiling day 2.  I am part of the US Crafter's Companion Design Team and we were challenged to foil something other than card stock.  I had this 3x5 frame laying around in a drawer so I used it.  I used the foil and floral images from this kit still available exclusively at HSN.  The kit that had the sentiments is sold out.  However stay tuned to HSN on August 16th where Crafter's Companion will have some Holiday Foil Transfer kits available.

Crafter's Companion Foil Transfer kits are different because there sentiments and images are a sticky glue that you apply with a craft stick or to get really good pressure send it through your die cutting machine.  Obviously I couldn't do that with glass so I really went over the image and sentiment several times.  I then used the red foil from the kit.  I put it back in the frame to get a picture.  I love how this turned out so you might see more of the this kind of project with the Crafter's Companion Foil Transfer kits.  Thank you for stopping by and come back tomorrow for more foiling from Gina K and Crafter's Companion.  Come and create with me.


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment