Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Foiling week Day 3--Transfer Gel

No automatic alt text available. No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available. No automatic alt text available.

Hey Stampers.  Thanks for stopping by.  I don't have a card tonight but a technique for you, using the Deco Foil Transfer Gel.  This gel is wonderful.  I took a stencil I had and made my own dotted, foiled background.  The one possible negative of this technique is that it takes a LONG time to dry.  The picture in the bottom right is how the gel looks after you apply to your card stock, the first photo top left is how it looks dry and the last dotted photo is how it looks after you run it through your laminator.  Now this picture is very "raw" and did this to show you that anywhere there is gel, the foil will apply to the gel.  So it looks kind of like a hot mess but I will cut this down and you won't be able to really even tell.  There are also so imperfections on my dots and that is from not get a smooth application of the gel.  Most of those I can cover when I use this piece on a card.  I hope you are enjoying my foil presentations as much as I am.  Tomorrow I will be back with another card using the foil the mates from Gina K Designs and this time I will be showcasing a birthday card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create with me

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment