Thursday, December 28, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!

Hey Stampers!  Welcome to our blog hop celebrating our fearless leader, Denise, owner of the fabulous Project Bin.  You should have hopped over from Tamie's  blog.  So this is only my second blog hop so I am super excited to have everyone stop by.  I am using the Wise Women set today.

So I chose this set rather than a traditional birthday set because I love the sentiment of giving a woman the right pair of shoes.  So I used Watermelon Wonder ink and card stock both from Stampin' UP!  I used the two high heel images and created my own patterned paper.  I did second generation stamping.  Then I took Pink Champagne Nuvo glitter dots and used that to fill in the open spaces on the card.  I adhered my "patterned" piece to a standard A2 card of Watermelon Wonder which is a really nice pinkish red color.  I used some pink ribbon from my stash.  On the inside I wrote "Denise, you are cause for celebration!  Happy Birthday!" because this will be going into the mail to Denise for her birthday it will be a little late but she has a preview. (Denise--hope you have an amazing day!)  Thank you for stopping by and joining us in celebrating Denise;  your next stop on the birthday hop is Jeanette!  Once again.  Happy Birthday Denise!

Come and Create something with me

Andi

9 comments:

  1. Andrea, I am in awe. WOW! You created a lovely DP with those shoes! And what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Fancy shoes are such fun on a birthday!!!! I love the color too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea--what a fun card. I love this as a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a super fun card, Andrea! I love all the shoes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome, Andrea! I love that you made your own DSP! And so sweet for your 2nd blog hop - you're doing amazing! What a festive and cheerful birthday card! THanks for hopping along for Denise's birthday today! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply phenomenal paper! Those shoes were made for stamping and you showcased them so good. I simply adore the sentiment and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I love that you used the shoes for the background. Made a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, this is a great card! I feel like dancing now!!!

    ReplyDelete