Saturday, December 16, 2017

More Maybe Christmas

Hey Stampers!  Welcome to my Saturday Project Bin post.  Sorry I have been MIA but last week I was down with a flu bug or something and now my hubby and I are sharing a computer (read he is hogging it)!   So today's card is features stamps from the Maybe Christmas set.  I used a card sketch again which I don't know about you guys but I am getting addicted to these babies.  The sketch I used is Mojo Monday #361.  The link for this sketch takes you to Kristie Marcotte's blog because she add all the measurements on to the sketches that she uses for her cards.  I wanted to make it as easy as possible to recreate the card with this sketch.  I used Real Red and Glorious Green ink from Stampin' UP!, along with with Christmas Red stickles for the berries in my holly.  The card stock is from Crafter's Companion Luxury Red card stock in the matte finish.  I linked to it but according to their site it isn't available right now.  The pattern paper is also from Crafter's Companion and is called Festive Wonder.  My card is A2 size and attached to a white card base. I haven't stamped anything on the inside yet because I am frantically trying to make all my Christmas cards.  I hope you enjoyed this card and thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment