Saturday, December 2, 2017

State of Mind

Good morning Stampers and Happy Saturday.  I need to be honest and let you know I nearly forgot about y'all today not because you aren't awesome but because yesterday we had a huge blog hop with CardMaker magazine and it was amazing as it was  my first ever blog hop!  So today's card continues in the theme of Christmas of course.  We only have 22 shopping days left and I will need everyone one of them!  Okay for the card.  I am using the Maybe Christmas set from The Project Bin (I LOVE this set)

Today's card uses Real Red solid card stock as well two 6x6 sheets from the Jolly collection from Pink & Main.  I used another card sketch....sort of.  What I mean is I left out a layer because I wasn't paying attention and made all my big layers the red patterned with the snowflakes and made only one green piece.  Normally wouldn't be a big deal, just make a new panel but...I used all the paper soooo I had to make a little adjustment.  I also used some red ribbon from my stash as well Christmas Red Stickles.  Here is the sketch that I used for the card today.  


So that is my project today.  I hope you take a minute and check out The Project Bin and all the wonderful stamp sets that are offered.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Come and create something with me!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment