Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Little Christmas

Hey Stampers! Happy Thursday!  Today's card is for the new challenge on the Southern Girls Challenge.  This week's challenge is Anything Goes.  I have been making Christmas cards and planning my Christmas cards.  My card today does not have any stamping.  It is a card sketch and sentiments images from the Christmas Town 6x6  paper pad from Doodlebug.  My card is standard A2 top folding card.  I used Operation Write Home Sketch 170.  I really like these sketches because they already have the measurements on them.   On this card I used paper from both Christmas Town by Doodlebug and Jolly by Pink and Main.  My mats are Green Leaf and Schoolhouse Red  card stock from Simon Says Stamp.  The stripes of glitter are some glitter washi tape from my stash.  Simple quick card.  I have made ten cards so far using this sketch and the sentiment images from the Christmas Town pad. 

I hope you will take a moment and enter a project in the challenge.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Come and create something with me

Andi

1 comment:

  1. Great card, I think this is an awesome way to use up some papers. I would not dare confess to how many pads I have stashed :)

    ReplyDelete