Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Stampers! Its Project Bin day on the blog and because it is Thanksgiving eve, my card today is....you guessed it is Thanksgiving themed. 

I used the fantastic set, Eat Pie.  I stamped the sentiment in Tangelo Memento ink.  To create the card and the layers I used a Mojo Monday card sketch #361. Card sketches used to really intimidate me but then I found Kristie Marcotte.  She makes amazing 6x6 card tutorials and uses card sketches for most all her cards.  She figures out the measurements and then she posts the sketch with all the measurements on her blog.  It takes all the guessing out of it AND makes fantastic looking cards.  My base is a side folding A2 size card.  The patterned paper is called Happy Harvest by Queen & Co. I cut my circles using my Never Ending Circle dies from Kat Scrappiness.  For the frame of my circle and the single strip I used a piece gold mirror card stock from my stash.  For a final finishing touch I used my Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal drops to add some extra interest and texture. 

This is my project for today.  I hope you visit The Project Bin to check out this fabulous set and all the other sets that Denise offers. 

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Thank you for stopping by. 

Come and create something with me


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment