Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Eat PIe!

Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today is Project Bin Day.  Today's card features the set Eat Pie.

My card is a top folding A2 size card.  The base is made from Sweet Mango card stock from Gina K Designs.  My patterned paper is from  Echo Park called the Story of Fall  and I used my Blueprints 22 Dienamcis from MFT.  I can't link it because it is retired now =(

The ribbon is from my stash and I used some orange Glossy Dots from Pink and Main.  I stamped the sentiment "eat pie & give thanks" in Early Expresso ink from Stampin UP! Once the ink was dry (cause my ink pad was really juicy) I took the image of a pie from the same set and stamped it three times over the sentiment this time using Pumpkin Pie ink also from Stampin UP! My sentiment is stamped on a piece ivory card stock from my stash and I did a mat for this piece with the Sweet Mango.  For a final finishing touch, I took my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and colored in the whipped topping on the pie. 

I hope you will check out The Project Bin for this set and all the other wonderful sets that Denise offers.  This is all I have for you today.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment