Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Season's Greetings!

Hey Stampers! Happy Wednesday.  It's Project Bin day!  I am using the stamp set North Pole for my card today! 

My card today is a 4-bar card.  It measures 3 1/2 x 5. All the paper and card stock is from stash (working really hard on using my stash).  So my card base is an ivory card stock.  I used pattern paper from an old collection from Recollections (which is the Michael's brand).  The silver glitter is from Pretty Papers from Queen & Co.  I cut the glitter piece 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, this paper is self adhesive so I removed the release paper and attached the paper to the light blue patterned paper.  I stamped the sentiment "Season's Greetings" from the North Pole set inSimon Says Stamp clear ink  and used silver embossing powder which of course I heat set.  The snowflakes on the sentiment piece are from a snowflake from the same set.  Now its the snowflake at the top of one of the other sentiments from the set but I carefully cut it away so I could use it create my background.  To create my snowflake embellishment I used the snowflake from the Pinpoint Snowflake Circle Frame from Memory Box.  I cut one snowflake from the glitter paper and one from the same blue that I used to stamp the sentiment.  I adhered them together with liquid glue.  I offset them just a bit before the glue could dry and then I glued it to the corner.  I put a clear crystal in the center of the piece.  To add some extra sparkle (cause the glitter paper wasn't enough) I added a small clear crystal to the center of three of the snowflakes in my background.  The sparkle on this card is ridiculous but I am so happy with how this turned out. For one final finishing touch (and to cover a mistake that was making me crazy) I added some white ribbon that is silver edged to the bottom of the card. 

I hope you will check out the North Pole stamp set and all the other amazing sets available at The Project Bin.  This is all I have for you today, thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment