Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Deer Mom


Hey Stampers!  Happy Wednesday!  Today's card features the Deer Mom set from The Project Bin. I used most of the sentiments that come in the set.  I wanted to do a fun colorful card for Mother's Day.  I will be honest this is the first Mother's Day card I have made since my own mom passed away in 2014.  So the inks I used are Ocean Mist by Gina K Designs, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, and Daffodil Delight from Stampin' UP!  I also used Oreo Black ink from Taylored Expressions.  I used the Glossy Dots from Pink and Main.  The card base is a standard A2 base cut from Yellow Glimmer card stock from the Assortment pack from Simon Says Stamp.  This card was quick and easy but I think still packs a punch.  Whenever I would give my mom cards, the first thing she would always say to me would be, "well how did you do that one".  So this year I think to celebrate all the wonderful moms I still have in my life, I am going to make a bunch of cards with this set and send them out. I apologize for the short post but my craft room is literally in boxes because I got a new cabinet and I haven't had a minute to unbox everything.  I  will have that done before my next post and maybe I will share a photo or two.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Please check out The Project Bin for this great stamp set and many more as we have some more exciting releases coming  your way soon.  

Come and create something with me,

Andi

1 comment:

  1. I love that you stamped so many of the sentiments on your card front. They all go together beautifully!!! I agree, this is really striking, fancy papers or image not needed!!!! So sorry to hear your mom has passed. So sweet of you to create cards for special ladies in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete